Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blogrimage 2011

Ok, so I am not one that usually blogs, but I have decided to join the 30 day challenge of Blogrimage. Over the next 30 days, starting on March 15th, I will begin the journey of learning about 30 countries from around the world. Each day will be a country whose names starts with a different letter alphabetically (Angola, Belarus, Chile, etc).

The reason I chose to blog about countries, is because I love the earth. I love to travel and explore, yet I don't know much about the world around me. In addition, one of the items on my bucket list is to know the capitals and flags of every country in the world...so this is a step in achiveing that goal! Each day, I will select a country, conduct some research on that country and then report the most intersting facts. I hope you will enjoy learning more about this great world, as much as I will!

If there is a specific country you would like to learn about, let me know, as I am taking suggestions!

So, let the blogging begin!

2 comments:

Followers