Friday, April 15, 2011

Blogrimage Day 30: finale

Ok, so today is the last day of this years Blogrimage. I must say that I have enjoyed the journey. Even though I did not complete all I set out to do, I was able to learn more about the nations of the earth.  It has also been a great experience to write a blog, as I have never done one before.

I must say, I also LOVED reading people's blogs. There were some fascinating endeavours that were embarked on and some great products wer produced. I really want to give a shout out to Seldon Music blog by Joe Schmidt...I loved the songs that he produced. I have them all in my itunes library now. Also, Pradeepan, thanks for making me laugh with your comedy! I hope you keep on writing! And to all those blogrime runners out there, well done! I can't say you inspired me to run, because I strongly dislike running, but you did inspire me to set a goal to get back in shape which I hope to begin as soon as finals are done.

Well, Blogrimage 2011 is complete...see you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers